The management of Unity Soft IT (U) Ltd Kagadi invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the post of ICT Trainer/Secretary
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing all secretarial work as required by USIT customers
- Training students in computer applications
- Maintaining the hygiene of the company premises
- Any other task assigned
- Willing to learn new technologies in ICT for the growth of the company.
- Applicants should have a certificate in Information Technology, Secretarial or a related field with at least 1 year of working experience. Knowledge and experience in internet and email and graphics designing is an added advantage.
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the Director Unity Soft IT (U) Ltd Kagadi. Applications can also be sent on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information call 0777347275 or visit www.unitysoftug.com
Deadline for receiving applications is 14th December 2018
Announced by the management of Unity Soft IT (U) Ltd Kagadi.