Serving over 20,000 clients in 12 districts of the Mid-Western and Central region (s) of Uganda, ENCOT Microfinance Limited (ENCOT) is a social impact, fast-growing and innovative MFI operating a network of SIX Branches in Hoima, Masindi, Kigumba, Kagadi, Nakasongola and Kawempe. ENCOT’s mission is to provide microfinance services to low-income smallholder farmer communities, most especially women, to allow them to curve their own paths out of poverty through the creation of own jobs.
ENCOT is seeking to recruit dynamic, self-motivated and result oriented professionals to urgently fill the following positions.
SALES EXECUTIVEs are required in the following branches; Hoima (3), Masindi (3), Kigumba (3), Nakasongora (3)
NOTE: All applicants MUST be residents of specific districts they are applying to work from.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of this position are:-
- To conduct market research by identifying selling possibilities and evaluating customer needs.
- To actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold selling networking and social media.
- To set up meetings with potential clients listening to their wishes and concerns.
- To prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- To create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- To participate on behalf of ENCOT in exhibitions and conferences
- To negotiate/close deals and handle complains or objections.
- To collaborate with team members to achieve good results
- To gather feedback from customers or prospects and with internal teams.
- Proven experience as sales representative or relevant roles
- Proficiency/fluent in English and any other two local languages.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating technics
- Fast learn and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with result driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Education and Experience
- Minimum certificate in social work, education, business administration or any other related field.
- Hands on experience in marketing operations is an added advantage
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their applications in PDF format (Cover letter, CV and Copies of relevant academic documents) by email to email@example.com or hand deliver to the respective branches; by 5:00 Pm, Friday 24th January, 2020. All applications should be addressed as below;
The Business Development Manager, ENCOT Microfinance Ltd , Plot 88 Port Road, Masindi, P. O. Box 389, Masindi
Any documents submitted to ENCOT for application purposes shall not be recalled.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.